Radford Semele

jill.rogers96 jill-fosrogers at yLruhAaY2dU-Oab36_2EIEsdbVFyMn-nicdIMtRrgrEeCMQh7CLUjtHE_rYkiadXxf_mjnvDF4SjiPYjsKI.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 18 10:04:56 GMT 2008

English Heritage were shocked by the
> intrusiveness of the suggestion on our worship.
>

> That's pretty classic, EH worrying about things like worship .before
we know
> it they'll be concerned for the continuance of traditional skills like
> change ringing!

That will never happen as it involes the present.  EH only do history,
beautiful/interesting as it may be.  They also only do "concrete".
Sound doesn't come into that category, too ephemeral.
Jill