[Bell Historians] Re: Bell frame for sale (of no practical use)

Richard Offen richard.offen at BKW8pZnTTbqSi5fIXSWx-qOTwRV40-Nj63Oh51oOX-qwplZ53P8_Wuj0kHlBtwCJX5lD30RUBt918-0BIRwQUX_Fzw.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 20 05:16:08 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"
<richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> > There are people who want to keep your old spectacle frames. They
> don't expect you to keep them perched on your head above the old
ones,
> they usually give them to people in third world countries who need
> glasses and the condition of whose eyes are the same as yours.
> Jill Rogers

We could perhaps donate some of our old bell frames to needy people

for firewood :-)

Richard