[Bell Historians] Re: Canewdon John Waylett bell.

Richard Offen richard.offen at M-DOzqfzNGhQHVO4uqkBex7XGR7D8n7j8tlkJsv_DXlwwWBf138j6cs6GfSWhWYvPgZOxA_S48-o0RoYoMKMm1rkOZ8U.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 14 00:27:28 BST 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"
<richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> I have checked the Essex Record Office at Chelmsford and they do
have
> the Canewdon churchwarden accounts for 1700-1713. They also have the
> churchwarden'-s bills and expenses as well. Hopefully I will find
> something of use in them.
>
> Brian Meldon

How odd, I sent a message from Microsoft Outlook, but it has arrived
blank!   The message read:

You have struck a seam of gold if the bills and expenses still
exist!    I found all the bills for the casting of Great Dunstan in
the Cathedral Library when researching the history of Canterbury
Cathedral bells many years ago; they made fascinating and
enlightening reading.

Richard