[Bell Historians] Moseley St Mary

Mike Chester mike at UlNPr8wfG3CMjMFOF1EyOGGfGQlik5a09w0dpybbYb3v1FdMXjzGY8LjMyPbgGSa9iMm9gLV7VjRgJxJHr8lufljl4ve6A.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 19 12:25:31 BST 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"
<richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> Please could we have a little more background to this mishap?

All I know is that the tenor bell came out of it's bearings on
Saturday.  The wheel and gudgeon were destroyed.  I have a larger
version of the photograph at home if anyone is interested, the one on
the website is about 3 times smaller than the original.

If anyone has a suitable replacement wheel let me know and I will pass
this on to the locals.  I think it is about 6 feet in diamater, but
could check.

Mike