[Bell Historians] Glastonbury, St. John the Baptist

Dickon Love dickon at xuTJr0KjRz1zLyN7HAf1iw0sZLLnXT_W01JnGkua-w5Z0AagEvuCYr6jBVnXcI0HLle8muoaW63YYmQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 27 20:14:47 BST 2008

RCO:
"It happens all the time over here!   I've now rung on several bells and
ring on both sides of the world:   Swan Bells, formerly at St
Martin-in-the-Fields London, St Mary Magd. Oxford, now the back six at
Mandurah and Clungunford treble, now at Singleton .there may be others
I've forgotten!"

GAD:
"Recycling at its best!"

Yeah, the system works so well we sent Richard Offen down under for
recycling too...

DrL