[Bell Historians] Church bells of Warwickshire

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at gqSeMETmXv9QpsnXo6K6kSn0MH1Q3FZS5c4Rzsil760CmRicBmfcNUg1eN1rjW4tLtph1alkAdbal1LUvK8_h-6yoBhGkxftTfw.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 28 08:20:53 BST 2008

Graham

We have a copy at the Foundry - can look up/photocopy relevant pages if
that is what you are after.

Regards

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309