[Bell Historians] Snailwell

Sue Marsden erincaters at Y9ynIcrRIi40sQoYVfbZevTiTCB99yQ1GNch2W8qvFIoow6UsJDVZZ0G16wY2LVSSKcY4Datot_SA6CJn6b0lQZl.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 14 10:06:10 GMT 2008

Thanks. My copy of Raven is packed up at the moment,so I cannot check
it and I had forgotten about the NBR -but having found it now I will
add it to my  favourites
SEM