Church Bell rope manufacturers - Whitchurch Shropshire

jndunn_2000 jn.dunn at HP8Kmz_wVBxK8bXR546AZkI08f3O3s4-hd3PWNz-1_YY2IwZa7m_GBH4F9OWfbXyHhx4jOjyxCRFGI3kwg.yahoo.invalid
Sun Nov 16 23:58:18 GMT 2008

The other day I as searching some New Zealand sites and came accross
the following site "The New Zealand Bevan's from Whitchurch in 1840 to
New Zealand".
"St Alkmund's Church. Whitchurch, Shrops.
St Alkmund Church in Whitchurch is where Thomas BEVAN family
connections made the ropes for church bells. It seems that they had
been making the ropes for generations."
I nearly posted this the other week - now Alan Buswell beat me to a
posting on "Bell Ropes".