[Bell Historians] George Henry Kettle

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at bVQbuRtrA1_Bgn6a403a8YHPrgbbLst0mWeEQglda2gjwhPCp4dhJlJjwDXUCcSH8rL4SmwobUNk5C6U.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 19 01:12:01 GMT 2008

Hello Mike and  Chris,

Yes, the obituary reference is :-

- Kettle, G H, Pte,
[Allesley]                                                 1917/397

A copy of the obit from 397 is a little light but will be sent to your
e-mail addresses.  (No attachments on bellhistorians).

Best wishes

Alan