RE: [Bell Historians] Minsters

Dickon Love dickon at ZITkC0-DEWgIR-F9fPkW9lqobo0qvLNEz4hwx6AWIlhkDV4rp8DGHnpH0wG64F6uX5BiJjvJRNg.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 10 16:43:04 BST 2008

>  “I know we have discussed the definition of a ‘minster’
>  in the past, but why has there been a sudden proliferation of churches
>  being designated as “the minster church of
”?

Richard. is there any truth in the rumour that the Bell Tower in Perth is to be renamed "Perth Minster"?  After all, you haven't had a name change for a few weeks :)

DrL