[Bell Historians] Minsters

Richard Offen richard.offen at SuSo9sNSlWs1ub8BhLEQXh-CJvvYT3qyQnvypjFKNofpbSSbFtL-FsxfBwMji0RLH9jwq5j8wwjo_7mq4vx2vazsgw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 14 06:46:00 BST 2008

I have been quite involved with the liturgical and parochial life of St

George's and would beg to differ with Mr Bryant.

The community and liturgy at Doncaster is far from the sidelines of life

and is very much at the centre of its community.  They have a thriving

choir of boys and men, and also a most impressive girls' choir.

If Mr Bryant would like to accompany me to Evensong and, afterwards, to

the pub, I would be delighted to introduce him to the Vicar and Director

of Music.

Mark

A quick browse of the church's excellent website bear witness to what Mark
says.