Minsters

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at Di0rFW_l3HDramLC_h40RUyJ2abCz6KiA5CuWFD1otcYgKTjVA-BKalyhYd_7LvSRbC70ch_ONlAhb5jJXSYs-c.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 15 19:35:33 BST 2008

:

> Oddly enough, the church at Litcham (Norfolk) is a Minster Church.
> All the notices in the church say so also.
>
> Jonathan.

On a recent visit to Churchdown, Glos, the church wass described as a
shrine.The notice outide said so!! The locals who were stewarding the
church knew nothing of it.One of our very learned company also had
never heard of the place being a shrine.