[Bell Historians] restoration or improvement, was Bishopesgate

RJ Johnston, Geographical Sciences R.Johnston at iuZSLvenLKsqPjOXUF9g7B2Z4__fg8rTf1OAFUz10RaDU_J9lhNGA8JuHl8uO4tKn2rkca6I3t6014KuSjIKYMM.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 31 11:10:32 GMT 2008

Thanks

--On 31 October 2008 10:47 +0000 Andrew Higson
<andrew.higson at 7ac45xixn_gobwxiklfm02lJgTOmveLrNFpz4YNdoY1fwyg31Migx4aJaIEiRBQMMWrLTgyt_8YzDJeKD7y1jy-l4P2T448.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Not quite right, Alan.
>

> Warners removed the canons at the previous re-hang in the early 20th
> century -- somewhat brutally it has to be said. The head of the treble
> was so thin that we had it welded up for some peace of mind.
>

> Andrew Higson
>
> Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd
>
> The Bellfoundry
>
> Freehold Street
>
> Loughborough
>
> LE11 1AR
>
> Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
> 1352309

Prof Ron Johnston FBA
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1SS, UK
+44 (0)117 928 9116
R.Johnston at 5wk9h3G_mLLWLlO0A-eRYkp5krlOYk3evcQQzNdZkdLOAf0TxP-jYzw6AfZ8AMqPdAD63BjMZLcGdHpjd9js6RY.yahoo.invalid
http://www.ggy.bris.ac.uk/staff/staff_johnston.html