Halsall

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at euP6233BhB_6qXbffkYGRGwQGBkZedODoTsE2NDqU_ZLn_BlZzMC6I_gPNJ-gPIjJ_sOAqxguRKRKJAPQRaFchzljLot22vM.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 11 12:18:53 BST 2008

Can anyone confirm with 200% certainty that Halsall (Lancs / Cheshire) are a complete G&J ring of 1931 and not a mixed old ring (Rudhall / Taylor) retuned in 1931

I'm working on a complete list of G&J rings for Jill Johnston, and I'm anxious to check all possible uncertainties. For various reasons, I'm not quite confident that the info I have on these is concrete enough

Chris Pickford
4 Walmsley Court, High Street, Kinver, DY7 6HG
Tel: 01384 878435 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: c.j.pickford at EYaZKFJd4SNRM3fHUXJEWNRiI9yLI7GicyAUcLDZUfsyHo5wnaFxL9nmiJ185EjR1Hc1h7Ihn6qe8Z8aB0H1.yahoo.invalid or (interchangeably) c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com