Church Bells of Worcestershire

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at -Wxt2SFp05A-2X0rFBh1YSmvKohnfa6VciA8X8qS6IjHnyuTo5ZGmA2a9StqzpeVnqMUq2hfB8VYMzF3FHE.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 16 16:43:23 BST 2008

A facsimile copy of this book is being considered but I understand that
as W. B. Walters did not die until 1944, there is a copyright hitch.   I
am therefore looking to find any descendants.

I've already been in touch with both Chris Pickford and Paul Cattermole,
who have been helpful.

Edward Henry S. Walters was born to Walter and his wife Margaret in
1899.  He married an Edith Alice Thompson in Mildenhall, Suffolk, in
1921.

An Harold T. A. Walters, born Edmonton 1922, may be their first born but
this I am unable to confirm  based upon the data bases available to me.

Is anyone able to supply any additional information or have suggestions
as to how I might proceed.?
Best wishes

Alan Ellis