[Bell Historians] An Enquiry

ted.steele at BHB7e0jSo8zU27cJKcf5z-jGdx2-Jdz6ogNGkTps6NnF3bQQyOCVNkJJTw2G1IHpAgEg-zwnu94_czkZ.yahoo.invalid ted.steele at BHB7e0jSo8zU27cJKcf5z-jGdx2-Jdz6ogNGkTps6NnF3bQQyOCVNkJJTw2G1IHpAgEg-zwnu94_czkZ.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 26 20:47:59 BST 2008

I also thought it looked like a fire engine bell, but maybe a county council, of which several have initial S.

Ted