Steel bell

Nick Bowden nickwbowden at GScUz1l0I2oNGXAu12NmgqRmZVN7HT-qf_uF_jL3xOkhnKdTAfmDZ-zNTdUWvqo0eKJRPtmAvG_0hp2cZtI.yahoo.invalid
Mon Apr 27 14:52:06 BST 2009

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) writes:

> The 2nd at Steeple Clayton is a NV product but to rusty to date or
> obtain the s/n, according to the person who looked at them.
> Is there a steel bell list, or other information that may help to date
> it.

George Dawson's excellent list on his website:

http://georgedawson.homestead.com/articlesengland.html

Scroll down to Naylor Vickers.

I couldn't find it listed, so I expect George would be glad of further
details too.

Nick