Faculty Petition - advice please

David Beacham david1.beacham at 55ps5F3fZVdl4_-dMuU_4SFP5f3MD7222H84F2V4TGjPt0qV2Sj_jBVYAKIYN8hx7_OrKBa1NZgFsxnwbe9lKPzxS8M.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 21 15:45:20 BST 2009

My thanks to all who have responded to my request for advice. I have now
managed to have a phone conversation with the Deputy Deputy Diocesan
Registrar who deals with the faculty paperwork (and who works part-time
following retirement from being Deputy Registrar, so not easy to get hold
of). It appears that the a "box" in the papers as received from the DAC may
have been "ticked" when it should not have been. Said box was a
recommendation from the DAC that the Local Authority should be consulted.
Whether or not this was an error cannot be confirmed until the DAC secretary
returns from leave in 10 days time, but I'm sure it must be.

(Cross-posted to bellhistorians, c-r and r-c)

DB