[Bell Historians] Church fire

Mandy mandy.shedden1 at f6vRrxWNHwvlaOG3obNnV-5_4JNL0-gH8WwhdW4Qks0zAKPy9NuKwiUhUnqXA39qpPGP8WL4UG4ugKa6CgaFQYrUPj2060gb.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 1 12:44:29 GMT 2009

 Just a bit sad to think that someone could have started the fire deliberately, especially as the tower had just been renovated. I would like to think that as the fire seemed to have started in the kitchen area it could well have been unintentional. After all the kitchen is a common place for such calamities to start but then maybe I am being too optimistic , there are some sick people out there.
Mandy
Mandy Shedden
6 Wheelwright Close
Rougham
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
IP30 9JD
01359 270596
07736371184

www.nwdistrictringers.co.uk View this new site and become a member to keep in touch
updated daily
View our family website. Updated June 09 New Chicks hatched.
www.mandyshedden.com

http://charity-greeting-cards.co.uk