[Bell Historians] Dedication of Bells .

matthewhigby at W7lQMB88wUXzW2BBBom51nIIAHhvicfAIs4wSE6YuQHGQfZqMAchmuXlG48zAIGnBbcfsu7TS509R5EM.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at W7lQMB88wUXzW2BBBom51nIIAHhvicfAIs4wSE6YuQHGQfZqMAchmuXlG48zAIGnBbcfsu7TS509R5EM.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 4 09:05:16 GMT 2009

I have a file of dedication service sheets that you are welcome to pick your way through. Gimme a call next week & i'll bring some down to Martock.

Cheers,

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: jshe726707 at Eu9LkAlVYBw95OVnnOOqyB93ESzA-q_wH9WwE5vpslLPUdlAGRLDYQG4LfmLbJp0bZxwLd0q2NTX0A.yahoo.invalid
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, Dec 4, 2009 7:49 am
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Dedication of Bells .

Could anyone send to me an order of of service for a dedication of an augmented ring of bells please , or any ideas that they might have , direct please to Jim Shepard at jshe726707 at Eu9LkAlVYBw95OVnnOOqyB93ESzA-q_wH9WwE5vpslLPUdlAGRLDYQG4LfmLbJp0bZxwLd0q2NTX0A.yahoo.invalid , and any help will be very much appreciated .

Jim