[Bell Historians] Identification requested

Richard Grimmett richard at rOrSYiFHuN_dEbecaV_aCzgEpjE_sc1CIk53jpCCuDl10RRX-BafkbvBSkhCrK9zIHCWSECL6-Bt5Ppo-8Q.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 15 11:04:33 GMT 2009

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:

> How interesting, would this have been a "by request" feature.

don't know.

> Is it now a standard feature?

don't know

> I wonder if the bull ring installation had twiddle pins as installed or
> if they were were added at a later date.

at installation, I believe - I am not aware of any major work being done
post 1928 apart from the installation of a flat 6th, and had the
twiddlepins been added afterwards the headstocks would have needed to be
removed from the tower.

Clarrie