[Bell Historians] Clock = Klok = Bell

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at qew3YIld2KW7tQU_znVZ0u1puu3ixrEyGNTYBmwmDZmhGGAEl661SylfkAX7euHNWjMlVpbHbj-RHL04BVg_G9lMohhN.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 18 09:17:40 GMT 2009

Thanks for raising this, Frank. It's a matter that I've struggled with - and while accepting it as "received wisdom" have never felt at all convinced. I've nothing to contribute at this stage, but I do think it's a very good question to raise on this list and I hope there will be some interesting and helpful postings

CP