[Bell Historians] Re: St Barnabas, Pimlico

stephen_dutfield stephen.dutfield at YRVuQInubH52l-4ALgnuFXkru8y2Z8P_CKoucN7KGLD6gt0Z2n6GkxxjZmqsnXCnMnzdnvKI9LKHNivoOFvEZyYzdFs.yahoo.invalid
Sat Dec 19 21:06:52 GMT 2009

Thank you! I have heard of 'Latchet Stays' but had no real idea of what they were. I suppose I also thought that the use of anything other than a normal stay and slider would have died out before the mid-19th century.