[Bell Historians] Re: St Barnabas, Pimlico

David Willis dcwillispiano at A2O7fHwu3o62qcRJsgrZ3giPUMcPeL-jP0LNZollo3GlTVeRyk01DWV5hAXnKOz3xQ4VPHSTG67KVK6LV_bfz-o.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 21 09:55:26 GMT 2009

Just looked up Pimlico on the National Bell Register and see that they are a complete
10 from C & G Mears 1849.  Are they now the oldest complete ring of 10 from the
Whitechapel foundry , and the of the oldest complete 10's ?

If so, it's rather odd that they are not on the preserved list.

Currently, the notes of all the bells are noted as C which is an entertaining thought.
( Likewise St Martin in the Fields ). Perhaps there is a good case for all of us to check
out our own rings and the ones we know, offering corrections to George Dawson ?