NBR Updates

George Dawson george at A9tYRHHSiDjXpNNEMSw2imGodSFB-HFMVy3gQcPRvmZOJgZOBDjnFFq5ZtiymepDNhA73VwyqVnwE5tMEXtT0cuggI3IwqI.yahoo.invalid
Wed Dec 23 15:20:47 GMT 2009

Any format for updates to me is gratefully received, but a ‘cut & paste’ approach is more useful.

Re London anyone who would be kind enough to do the London updates would qualify for a free pint!

George

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Willis
Sent: 21 December 2009 19:03
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] NBR Updates (was St Barnabas, Pimlico)

--- On Mon, 21/12/09, Nick Bowden nickwbowden at VgEjA70y48U9xyX1Z3tzvcFAtUUgQd20dsyiCs0QyLDQROw2HNrJBTIj5eZ8QR-Faf29GjP1z-gXZvLGJ-QN.yahoo.invalid <mailto:nickwbowden at C0fM6oCyRSuR3hM3nYdFN8c9rBxzsuEL_aV7MHOmGZqLevyZZXoQ43ydfmDP767Yt7B76PdCsSHn.yahoo.invalid%3e%20wrote:> > wrote:>

I think the note column seems to have 2 uses (unfortunately) . As well as the
obvious note of each bell, it seems to be used for recording whether the
weight given is contemporary (C) latest (L), approx (A) or guesstimate (G).
I'm sure Chris Pickford will correct me if I'm wrong!
Nick

Is there a standard system for submitting NBR corrections to George Dawson ?

Would be as well to spell it out for comparatively new subscribers like myself.

For the London rings, could the corrections be transferred in one go from Dickon's

websites ?