[Bell Historians] Unpealed UK Rings of 8

Nick Bowden nickwbowden at 6lGg938mIZRWF0DgVZt6d8zvN0p-ne5KfsF5nTz1Rs431uvL-ujK1dJ0KFzLWStpwtQuvD2UwmaoEG3w6kwRXdqS.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 28 14:10:42 GMT 2009

From: Chris Pickford
Nick mentioned Droitwich St.Andrew - in fact several peals were rung there,
and the Felstead database for all the Droitwich towers (some confusion
having crept in) is already in the process of being updated. Alan Baldock
was already working on this before Christmas
CJP

Thanks Chris. This reminds me that the Felstead database has still not been
updated with the following email exchange from Dec 2006:

> >Four peals rung at Bristol, Gloucestershire, England, S Paul (ST594737)
> >
> >Peals 1 - 4
> >1 12.05.1923 Grandsire Doubles
> >2 03.01.1935 Grandsire Doubles
> >3 22.04.1939 Grandsire Doubles
> >4 19.02.1948 Grandsire Doubles

>These peals were rung at Morriston, Swansea.
>They were incorrectly given a TowerBase id of 7121 (presumably by me) when
>it should have been 7511.  I've now corrected the problem.
>Drew Craddock

I'm sure I followed this up in 2008, but cannot access my e-mails for part
of that year, so hopefully this will be updated.
Nick