Attachments

ticktocktwang declan.maher at ZPfScif375W_5BYvs9_P2P1bqVPuBSBKILoki4z9RejR-VOXaO9UQvFIw_RaFZphG753tdSWUudyGUq1jjcw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 29 17:11:19 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I wish to include some photo attachments to a query but I cannot find an attachment "button/tab" to associate with my post - am I missing something? - there is an attachments tab in the blue box to the left of the message - clicking this brings up a gallery of attachments by other members and their associated postings.  How do I attach photos to my specific post?

Many thanks.