Dutch Carillons

John Cummins murbah at kJFus4U7Ox0Y6UmC7tmn07QgT5wU57i8OJ7G74AhCcGn4x0y6xeY0QH975nCXbGwJYR1BRo5OhlvkBKh.yahoo.invalid
Mon Feb 2 11:42:50 GMT 2009

In response to Bill Hibbert's query re the carillons in Antwerp, Brielle and Amsterdam-Muntoren, my informant, Hervey Bagot, tells me he should contact the Secretary of the Dutch Carillon Guild (Nederlande Klokkenspel-Vereniging), who is Jos Mijland at josmijland at iSDU_81FaeN7C46M9x9FWIQCnyEXrgIvsVBJEQ8TpymcZR74at-mOGMtheBVERBNHI6ZhtqsIvid-NoTeQ.yahoo.invalid

Hope this information will be of assistance.

Jack. Cumminsl