Newland medieval bell

David Hope david.hope at th45ui_Byrfr3z31cfk3vdyCKxORQunZ-_Kx8Zwlrw2rEGfUxME0RAuWG-4h5MH9pSCYPag0u9V1P1_-7OVt.yahoo.invalid
Sat Feb 21 10:13:02 GMT 2009

At Newland, near Malvern, there is a medieval bell which, according to Walters, is inscribed + S C I THESSILIAY. He indicates that this is a representation of St Tyssitio (presumably Tysilio, as in Sellack). Can anyone confirm this attribution which seems interesting (at least to me) as Malvern is some distance from present-day Wales?

Best regards