Pancake bell

Ted Steele ted.steele at -vsMmmD_x_mzJKFJq1qObjvDkR-AxJadM1dSEyt2h7rYpsz6OB0hjhiKDxC4uhKDFH1udiEN2DRJFUI.yahoo.invalid
Thu Feb 26 10:59:07 GMT 2009

Please excuse me posting this to more than one list.

I have been asked to provide information about the Pancake bell and when
it is normal to ring it.

The enquiry relates to Tickhill, in South Yorkshire but the enquirer
would appreciate information about normal practice elsewhere.

I know that this will have been discussed before and I will check back
where I can, but anything that relates to Tickhill would be especially
useful.

Thanks.

Ted