[Bell Historians] Oatlands Park, Surrey

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at GjgBTTMDzmJCwrOTan-VGiMLKuGGVyG55xqJLBHM_epyntLuLGvIdQe1UYwzWZYDoN1ac_-NOr1TIcjjSXxaw1h2LB8KL9E8.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 8 09:19:11 GMT 2009

On reading my posting, I;ve realised that I should have added that the reference to the nobleman in Scotland refers to Dunecht House in Aberdeenshire. Warners cast a chime of eight for Dunecht in 1911 (presumably after the owner failed to secure the Oatlands bell) - and these bells are now at Haddington

CP