Detailed information on carillons

Bill Hibbert bill at 7jiZTnlT-XakUfnIk6lRSp95y8-azwITtzmMAnLYxByiJqxuBbQKWYbnz0_86US27iQhnpCgdrKp.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 17 16:32:25 GMT 2009

Does anyone know of an online or written source giving full details of
(Dutch) carillons - by which I mean founder, date, weight and diameter
of each bell? The GCNA website doesn't go into this detail; Gideon
Bodden's site has details, but only for some carillons; and none of the
books on my bookshelf has anything. I am particularly interested in
Antwerp, Brielle and Amsterdam-Muntoren.

Thanks,

Bill H