[Bell Historians] et al - ELECTRONIC BOOKS

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at Hi-q8_49X4JDMuCrBo0Qbqq082KGta8Sk_KWk4R7AlrqO7PfLn6crt0ZU3tyR9u498NTj1PRRWMRHEI3.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jan 23 01:14:11 GMT 2009

Hello Everybody,

As a publisher of facsimile books on ringing, may I clarify a couple of
points.

All my facsimile copies have been made by copying original books with
permission where needed.   The books are either in my own library or are
borrowed from other ringers or, in one case, the Bodleian Library.   I
do not down load them off the internet.

Although an attempt was made to use the CD for "Church Bells of
Cornwall", it turned out that the CD was incomplete as it failed to
include the two title pages and the three page index.

The use of the CD for the "Church Bells of Oxfordshire" is being
investigated as the source for a facsimile book but all permissions will
be in place before we proceed.

Best wishes

Alan Ellis