[Bell Historians] et al - ELECTRONIC BOOKS

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at Gqk4d_U8J0lwwXfTDGiN-NaV1uryQ50_lx6eWl0dgL-qm1ymeSNf34csHqA8oFhKMG13faM6rO9LF6M.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jan 23 15:07:25 GMT 2009

Hello Brian,

Perhaps you are confusing me with the person who makes the CDs.

My books are facsimile copies and are printed and hand bound as close to
the originals as possible, considering available materials and cost.
Definitely not able to word search  in my case.   :-)

Have you not seen one of my publications?

Best wishes

Alan Ellis
Vancouver, B.C.