Bell of 1660

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at yUm7RyD6hZiEMPRwWU9WcUpn0I4Q7Fz6T-akU9v4ESEv1Jpnm0PA9jylw_hOwr0EmwfAsvSSGkrrmLlykSAgewzctNKsQaRoDQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 13 17:53:37 BST 2009

Does anyone have rubbings or photos of the lettering and numerals bells by a) the Chandlers of Drayton Parslow, b) the Eldridges of Chertsey or c) Keene of Woodstock of 1660 or a couple of years either side?

I'm trying to identify the founder of a bell in the south Bucks area cast in that year, and my own collection of illustrations and rubbings has let me down!

Please reply offline if you can help

Chris Pickford
4 Walmsley Court, High Street, Kinver, DY7 6HG
Tel: 01384 878435 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: c.j.pickford at aHysY7L1ocxPQf2Ge_Z-bbXvFn-BTZpL2Q__X_5knhk4NWTbSON6pNrc2QWBSNfOLJ6q5FthRZyYAdLl8w.yahoo.invalid or (interchangeably) c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com