[Bell Historians] First World War memorial bells

David Willis dcwillispiano at Gy0xl2SyOFPNj_E_PbW94Ht8MEzgclt9RlncQ7axsLv1-9A5Z3NdN4y6NI9rKX4QYl4fNMKQxGJa2AqS6g.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jul 30 20:35:58 BST 2009

Although it's not what you have asked for the 8 at Strathfield Mortimer St Mary
and the 6 at St John ( near Reading ) are complete M & S rings cast in 1896,
the year of Henry's birth .

Not knowing where you ring, may I suggest that you download the national bell
register for your local diocese(s) and sort the data by date, place, dedication
and that should show up complete rings of particular dates which you could
investigate further.

I could not detect any other complete 1896 rings in the Oxford, London or
Exeter NBR's

Hope you find somewhere suitable

David