[Bell Historians] St. Margaret Kings Lynn

Andrew Wilby andrew at 0EYB-7wqRwGyK507AIMlPt7f_uwDGTviWVUk9rmLxKeEZPH0Msva9JjXArd8_Zw0YaXvrzt4Y5vG.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jun 20 22:38:09 BST 2009

Jim

If you are referring to the peal on Easter Monday April 13th, it was not
lost!

However they now go their size. As a C# ring they could be anything up
to 35cwt , and they now go their weight, which I don't remember them
doing before re-hanging.

There may have been an attempt since that was lost?

The general feeling of the band after the peal was that they were rather
tough and that we wouldn't be flocking back for another peal too soon!

Andrew