[Bell Historians] St. Margaret Kings Lynn

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at OkluDXS0pXeHzjDFuHEiqj3TRpG1LSSzNkbfWtqQ93PkE5ALTeo5QY9agYotWvuNY7dKNilCIKHgjqaRFHRnaQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 22 16:50:56 BST 2009

--- >In confirming this perhaps the comments made to me whilst possibly inaccurate about the lost peal attempt were not so scurrilous?

Personally I have great respect for Taylor Eayre & Smith and the New York and South Petherton jobs are amonst the best that I have encountered.

I have also heard concerned comments relating to two twelves from other and different bell founders/ bell hangers but hesitate from becoming the whipping boy for airing those views.

I understand that St. Nicholas Kings Lynn may be the subject of a restoration - can but hope that those are improved.