new email address

Ingrid Nyeboe printmeans at 8QdrNClrPQjKMVi4ECbjS9oZhmRpzDk73MZwCFUhSdzESIVzudD9vv9CkuN-kdprJVgHFnj4_wO6sHQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 23 20:31:35 BST 2009

Dear Family, friends and people on my email lists, I have changed email account; my current email address;Ingrid Nyeboe printmeans at 1eAs9L6qGHM0fDLW5wYPn_emQwpDM0cWt8J2MxOjOOLesAxxxRv2Elt0IlzaJQI8pZatcVaWQ-Ief44-lA.yahoo.invalid not function after July 1, 2009. MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS: Ingrid Nyeboe  INyeboe at gmail.com Please make sure to change my address in your contacts if you wish to hear from me after JULY 1, 2009. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THAT  YOU REPLY TO THIS EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WISH TO STAY ON MY EMAIL LISTS. Many thanks, Ingrid Nyeboe