[Bell Historians] Restorations etc

Dickon Love dickon at 2xCdG6uIBkbtXWDKPQpUeztiUvOIDYRNJ6Qr7UQnpWu5qyeiShdEO9jeCOHshex_t_5cx0a0RpMf.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 25 08:53:17 BST 2009

> Tough.

I believe this is a serious point. Bad netiquette devalues an email group. If info is hidden within streams of repeated messages then it gets lost. Fortunately yesterday was just an idle rally (well it is Wimbledon week) between the 2 hemispheres, but if this list starts behaving like nabbers then it would lose readers (and their moderator has the same attitude of 'tough' which is a shame). I hardly read nabbers now because it is too much hard work. I am sure others feel the same.

DrL