[Bell Historians] Newport, Shropshire

Alan Buswell aaj.buswell at cgzGvgxHatBFu9Yq9F7raaXdoqjbn3uSVfjoCexVxGQ03eaqQkUU6x8OexWEK1Ena6Lz2na9-GJ9bTrL4DP8oA.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 29 16:10:21 BST 2009

Back to Newport. If the number of QP's rung (published) at a tower makes them popular or not, then Newport Shrop has only had 28 rung on them since 1961, the most (6) being in 1972. Does this indicate anything?
AAJB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK)
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 3:39 PM
  Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Newport, Shropshire

  Yorkshire, That was what I thaught but was not going to say so, The
  peoples of that territory are so sure of local superiority in all
  things, that I did not want to admit it.

  If pleasure of a ringing outing is part of it than Wiltshire has an
  outstanding verity of rings and churches, Many being "character" rings
  and surprisingly few actually awful, and those that are, very memorably
  so!

  SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
  Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
  A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132