Old Ringing Worlds.

matthewhigby at 3mRJMZ_QVDimJAdSXmCiR-TPFK7Sss8wkMAI1A13XABDPBJg00LC9IzVBDt447kFhseyMkJkOyqJHi4.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at 3mRJMZ_QVDimJAdSXmCiR-TPFK7Sss8wkMAI1A13XABDPBJg00LC9IzVBDt447kFhseyMkJkOyqJHi4.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 3 20:32:03 GMT 2009

I have spent most of the day clearing out Jasmine Cottage (where I was born and brought up) and have 3 large boxes of RW's dating from the mid 1970's to the late 1990's. A few are a little moth eaten, but generally they're?in good nick. A few peals have been cut out here and there as far as I can see.

Free to collector!

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Matthew