[Bell Historians] Request for help, modern timber frame

matthewhigby at XMO_wJaFBNwOJxZKWsdxXYNrEo_Pdqe2XLvifzHlTp_P44eG2Tcm4Qk3wFrCQknXXlyiV1mnO3FwqA.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at XMO_wJaFBNwOJxZKWsdxXYNrEo_Pdqe2XLvifzHlTp_P44eG2Tcm4Qk3wFrCQknXXlyiV1mnO3FwqA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 6 09:36:22 GMT 2009