[Bell Historians] Great Malvern

John H Allen john at yQT0N5CJknhK3SDi7WhaUt9ceA9jD-CLIk7mQ8PtFL1Er_PWeHHqtu1bDDWJB3fnt9Zw2p_qPI8b3DNo1w.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 9 22:37:16 GMT 2009

I share David's anger but as I have already pointed out the Faculty
application was supported by all the C Of E bodes. It is the Bishop's Legal
Officer, the Chancellor who has come to the opposite view. The decision
needs to be challenged in the Court of the Arches but whether the parish has
the stomach or the funds to do this is another matter. The PCC approved in
January 2002 so it has taken 7 years to get this far.

I also notice that one of the experts who is quoted in the judgement is an
elected member of the CC's Towers and Belfries Committee.

John

  _____