[Bell Historians] [Fwd: [c-r] Research on old bells! -- Help!]

Richard Offen richard.offen at GPk8u-KSacC8ZbdmtVliZ93WJ_o_QOFVTKY36vsHZg9bxLiCPO6lHkM80HksVdIcWFhpUXxfbKFU2xZO7rqyMIs.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 12 09:05:32 GMT 2009

No reference to Hayward in Bill Butler's book that I can find.

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Andrew Higson
Sent: Thursday, 12 March 2009 5:11 PM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] [Fwd: [c-r] Research on old bells! -- Help!]

None at all. We had a set through here not long back and consulted Bill
Butler about them. I think there is some info in his book.

Regards

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No. 1352309

  _____