[Bell Historians] FW: Layston Church, Buntingford, Herts

Roderic Bickerton rodbick at fNZW4wBJh7wxbISI59hRPPXIeCU5PQcrmntVecLMOIzYrr2ku1vGkSjGiHBX5_Tzit1YTTyecAxJlFgWZQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 14 10:53:26 GMT 2009

I do not want to put leystone to much in the public eye as advised by Rev
Cawley

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of jshe726707 at _Fg_uKQwfGWIX1lW0t1XeXH0Bx5wKK9ezQn3XRwfjcMjFacK6tXtvj92Hjw3GzUwmwpYWdBOIc8AZQ.yahoo.invalid
Sent: 14 March 2009 10:15
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] FW: Layston Church, Buntingford, Herts

rodbick at 0OLtsBMwKG2rj4DHZ6CsGRzqXIkk66Bpp7P6TrLBQuTeEb2BmV3u6RLPkz-lR9wmsfkm2Bp9hYCWlRUu.yahoo.invalid writes:

	I have got to challenge the "The two Butler bells of 1633 are
tonally poor";
	I tapped them yesterday and will be making the recordings available,
once I
	have stripped them from the video. Where can I place the recordings
for all
	to hear?
	I thought them good, much nicer than the tenor.

Why not try Youtube ?

Jim