[Bell Historians] Holy Trinity, Bolton

David Bryant davidbryant at RuegnA1oZXfsKMn_l5FplyBjUpEFmWQtl_PKjqPxB-EgOD0OhxrIHWwhSYYrpS-PYAsqK_34LCzS5Xyp4ZE1FITveg.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 11 23:24:18 BST 2009

"I'm guilty of not checking my facts, I fear. Holy Trinity was always a
Mears ring (not a Taylor job) and in my RW article I accepted the statement
that there was a Taylor A frame here without checking properly. Apologies.
Can't remember now who suggested that this was a Taylor high-A frame - but
it clearly wasn't. "

See my reply to DLC - it's HT BLACKBURN which I understand has the A frame;
this website shows HT BOLTON.