[Bell Historians] Contact details wanted

RJ Johnston, Geographical Sciences R.Johnston at F5PG6H5qXS1h4CB68wiVgXuinUb2RiDrHOoirv6TDdQNV_SUP9HrEB-etU7NbkA8O-FPGG__tD8wXIpNZj-wVNY.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 12 09:43:54 BST 2009

I had that problem too. I know he lives in Wilton, and can probably find
his address if you can't make e contact

RON

--On 11 May 2009 23:14 +0100 David Bryant <davidbryant at NPhQA2k-mTyTlFjfMTRi2fFZffYlnSzJSfPyHRgBA7djx0C9B0TZ_-fIUJN0TaF81Kl4jc0tRLW8MvI8ABQO.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Can anyone let me have a current email address for Neil Skelton? Somebody
> I know has been trying to contact him and the only email address I have
> for him (which is subscribed to this list) is apparently bouncing.
>
> Thanks
>
> David

Prof Ron Johnston FBA
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1SS, UK
+44 (0)117 928 9116
R.Johnston at TIzE3ZNeKsCqhCUcM8p89G6yW1Z1D-GNvcLaSZCxbz37RD31u1FZFGYzA7OE04osHBjb3_rekfNTIyGBpZ0BNEAxlA.yahoo.invalid
http://www.ggy.bris.ac.uk/staff/staff_johnston.html