[Bell Historians] Tyntesfield

Robert Lewis editor at vG_aTiRMNLg66Sw9-xoPQKh9isW_KLLxI2k_f_6dSvOEZHsGJDojbzwbH6cYPvry4okqgIZ2rtxTiIf_Z5EIQ2c.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 15 15:11:59 BST 2009

Out of interest, does anyone know if any of the major founders were
involved in producing servants' bells - or was this just a cottage
industry in the Black Country?
I have noticed that the quality of these bells does seem to vary
considerably - even within sets from the same house.

I was given a set of ten from a shooting lodge in Scotland many years
ago. Two of those are exceptionally good; maybe they were augmented
at some stage!

RAL