13th century bell

George Dawson george at KneyVdSZcVrrSNVhO7OkB9dJNnOdrJQpuW76HlHrQwUm4JYdCsTi9EnFJYSDsqNNmRg6JwxFEJvRMjh93pe_2y2z8eMs.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 21 11:43:41 BST 2009

1291 surely.

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Robert Lewis
Sent: 21 May 2009 11:13
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Fwd: 13th century bell on sale [7 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Robert Lewis included below]

This has been brought to my attention and may be of interest to list
members.

RAL

13th Century bell going under the hammer at Brightwells in Herefordshire.
There is no history attached to it at all. It remains a mystery, but has
Latin inscription and is 18ins high.

The date is MCCLXXXXI 1253?